The End...

The semester has come to an end, yes! no more essays. Well that's until grade 12 English. Other than that, the semester went by too fast. Having Ms. Mazzaferro as my English teacher was a blast. I really enjoyed her ways of teaching, such as, instead of reading the entire Macbeth play Ms. Mazz shows us videos on You tube to make our lives easier. The chapter summaries for BNW and Macbeth were a life saver when it came to quizzes, and especially the exam.

Grade 11 English was not how I expected to be, it was much better. It was a fun class, while socializing with friends, I got to learn at the same time. I guess that's why it seemed so fast. I hope Ms. Mazz enjoyed our company and we left a good impression with her. The grade 11 English was a great experience, although I did not like the novel Brave New World, I enjoyed Macbeth and I think it should always be used. The fact that we did not have to use as many books as the previous years was a relief. Hoping to see Ms. Mazz again next year as my teacher, I move on to my next semester eager to meet my new teachers and crossing my fingers for teachers like Ms. M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :) Hope you have a good second semester.

You can delete this blog anytime now. :)